40 for 40 – It’s a Win-Win
Now 40 years old, we’re experienced enough to know what matters most about the company we’ve built—you.
So, to celebrate the occasion we feel it’s only fitting to invite you to join us in giving back to the community. And it truly is all about you.
Residents of Maryland and Virginia are invited to donate any amount to the charity of your choosing that is eligible to receive donations through Facebook, and we’ll also make a $40 donation to that charity in your name.
We call it the 40 for 40 Campaign. Our goal is to give up to $40,000 back to the community before the end of the year.
Let’s Get Started
1. Navigate to the 40 for 40 Campaign by Winchester Homes
event page and mark yourself as “going.”
2. Select your desired 501(c)(3) non-profit charity from thousands
of options available on Facebook and donate the amount of
3. Once you’ve donated, click “share” to post your donation and
include hashtags #40for40Giving #sponsored o we can confirm
your donation. We also encourage you to tell us more about your
cause and why it’s important to you in the comments of your
shared post. Please note that your post must be shared
publicly in order for us to see it!
That’s it! Once your donation is verified, Winchester Homes will then make a $40 donation in your name to that same charitable organization. We’ll comment on your post once we’ve made our donation (please allow up to 10 days).*
How to visit and enter these homes without an appointment:
- Look for the COME ON IN! sign on a participating home.
- Download and use the NterNow app on your smartphone to get a one-time access code — or simply call the phone number on the sign.
- Enter the access code on the lock and that’s it! Just walk in and enjoy your tour.
- When you’re ready to leave, simply close the door behind you.