Winchester Homes – Virginia
Affiliated Business Arrangement Notice
Click the Accept button below to acknowledge that you have read and understand the disclosure. Then your web browser will be redirected to the TRI Pointe Connect® website where you can start and complete your pre-qualification application. If you do not wish to make the acknowledgement, click the Decline button.
This is to give notice that Winchester Homes Inc. (“Winchester”) has a business relationship with TRI Pointe Connect, LLC (“Connect”), a mortgage broker. Specifically, Winchester’s ultimate parent entity, TRI Pointe Group, Inc., indirectly owns 100% of Winchester and 65% of Connect. The remaining 35% of Connect is owned by loanDepot.com, LLC (“loanDepot”), to whom Connect loans can be brokered. Accordingly, any referral to Connect may provide Winchester, its parent company and/or its affiliates with a financial or other benefit.
Connect will not make any charges to the purchaser/borrower for its services but will receive compensation from the lenders to whom it brokers (including loanDepot) of approximately 2.75% – 2.85% of the loan. loanDepot does not charge the purchaser/borrower any direct fees. You will be charged certain third party fees for an appraisal, credit reports and additional closing costs by the escrow/title company, closing attorney and lender. Connect and/or the applicable lender will provide you with a Loan Estimate detailing credit costs and loan terms, including closing costs.
You are NOT required to use Connect as a condition for settlement of your loan on, or purchase, sale or refinance of, the subject property. THERE ARE FREQUENTLY OTHER SETTLEMENT SERVICE PROVIDERS AVAILABLE WITH SIMILAR SERVICES. YOU ARE FREE TO SHOP AROUND TO DETERMINE THAT YOU ARE RECEIVING THE BEST SERVICES AND THE BEST RATE FOR THESE SERVICES.
Acknowledgement: By clicking “Accept” below, I/we acknowledge that I/we have read this disclosure form, and understand that any referrals by Winchester for the above described settlement service(s) may result in Winchester, its parent company and/or its affiliates receiving a financial or other benefit.