Winchester Homes' Commitment to Licensed Real Estate Agents
At Winchester Homes, we value our relationship with brokers/agents like you. With that in mind, we have prepared these referral fee eligibility conditions to help you take advantage of the financial opportunities we offer. We’ve taken great care to spell out these conditions to ensure that you, your clients and your company have a clear understanding of what’s required. Other conditions are enumerated below and will be strictly enforced. We reserve the right to modify or terminate this referral fee program at any time without notice. Please see a New Home Advisor for further details.
CONDITIONS TO RECEIPT OF A REFERRAL FEE:
- You must physically accompany and personally register your client (i., the Buyer) on their FIRST visit to the participating neighborhood of their choice. If your client has previously visited the community, registered on our interest registry or the interest list of the master developer for the community in which our neighborhood is located (if any), no referral fee will be paid.
- You must register in writing as the agent or broker for your client.
- When you register your client, that registration will be effective for sixty (60) days. If your client has not executed a Purchase Agreement prior to the expiration of the sixty (60) day period, the registration automatically lapses and must be re-established in writing by re-registering your client. You must personally return to the New Home Gallery with your client to re-register them for another sixty (60) days. No email or fax re-registration is allowed unless approved in writing.
- Your client must execute a Purchase Agreement within the registration period (or re-registration period) and go to settlement on their home in the neighborhood to which you have introduced and registered them. If your client purchases a home in a different neighborhood, no referral fee will be paid.
- Should the registration period (or re-registration period, as applicable) expire prior to your client’s execution of a Purchase Agreement, no referral fee will be paid to you.
- We will provide all the necessary forms and contracts to your client. Forms not approved by us will not be accepted.
- Our community New Home Advisors will stay in constant contact with you, updating you on the progress of your client’s escrow and advising you of any questions that need to be answered by your client.
- The referral fee will be paid through and upon settlement of the home to the licensed brokerage company listed on the Purchase Agreement (e., not you directly) by us in our capacity as “Seller” if and only if:
(a) the agent or broker is still employed by said brokerage, and the licenses of the agent or broker and brokerage are active and in good standing;
(b) the agent or broker is not also the buyer, and the buyer is not licensed as an agent or broker in the state where the property is located;
(d) the buyer has not assigned the Purchase Agreement; and
(e) settlement occurs.
If all the foregoing conditions have not been met, we will not pay a referral fee.
However, if you satisfy all of the foregoing conditions, you could earn a referral fee of up to 2.5% (varies by community) of the base price of the home, excluding the price of any options, upgrades, homesite premiums, and/or any incentives or allowances.
Our goal is the same as yours: to help your clients achieve their home ownership dreams. Like you, we want their home buying experience to be smooth, efficient and rewarding, and we want that experience to be a credit to you. By following our guidelines, you can help ensure that everyone achieves their goals.
Thank you for being our partner in success.
Our construction jobsites are operating with enhanced work procedures.