New Homes in Monrovia, MD
New Home Community in Frederick, Maryland
10838 Glowing Hearth Way Monrovia, MD 21770
Get Directions Open House Hours: Friday - Tuesday 1pm - 6pm | Private Apt Hours: Friday - Tuesday 11am - 1pm | Wednesday - Thursday: Closed
- 1,873 - 3,615 Sq. Ft.
- 3 - 5 Bedrooms
- 2 - 5 Bathrooms
Conveniently nestled near Frederick, MD and just 5 minutes from Urbana, MD, Landsdale is a peaceful new home community with direct access to Gaithersburg and Rockville, MD via I-270 and Baltimore, MD via I-70. Here you’ll find both single family homes and townhomes in a community where you can relax in rural serenity without sacrificing modern conveniences.
This picturesque master-planned community brings to life the beauty of living in a small-town community. A place where a day of splashing in the pool, hiking on the trails or shopping and dining nearby transform into a starlit night of tranquility. And, where all the homes are thoughtfully designed to provide living spaces that meets your needs.
Landsdale is also proud to be part of some of the most sought-after schools in the area offering Advanced Placement, International Baccalaureate and competitive athletic programs.
Read more about the Landsdale Community from the Washington Post.
- A serene open setting and mountain views
- Tennis courts
- Playgrounds and tot lots
- Sports court and open spaces
- Walking/biking trails
- 6,000 square foot Craftsman-style clubhouse overlooking community
- Minutes from shopping, dining and entertainment in Urbana and downtown Frederick
- Easy access to I-70, I-270 and major commuter routes
news, trends and insights
It happens in an instant. Maybe it happens when you see one of our most popular home designs right in front of you. Or maybe it’s when you discover that our most popular upgrades are already built...
The best thing about summer is being able to make the most out of your home’s outdoor living spaces. If you have a deck, private terrace, patio or a big backyard, you know that this is the perfect...
A cool breeze at your back as you go for your daily run. The warm sun shining down on you as you relax by the pool. The sound of your kids playing at the playground. The sights, sounds and feelings...
How to visit and enter these homes without an appointment:
- Look for the COME ON IN! sign on a participating home.
- Download and use the NterNow app on your smartphone to get a one-time access code — or simply call the phone number on the sign.
- Enter the access code on the lock and that’s it! Just walk in and enjoy your tour.
- When you’re ready to leave, simply close the door behind you.