New Homes in Odenton, MD
New Single Family Homes in Odenton, Maryland
1298 Spanish Oak Way Odenton, MD 21113
Get Directions Open House Hours: Friday - Tuesday 1pm - 6pm | Private Apt Hours: Friday - Tuesday 11am - 1pm | Wednesday - Thursday: Closed
- 2,226 - 3,968 Sq. Ft.
- 2 - 6 Bedrooms
- 2 - 5 Bathrooms
- 2 Car Garages
Two Rivers is all about creating the lifestyle that you deserve and access to all the places you want to be. So your new home here will be filled with fun, active and social amenities, designed to bring neighbors together. From the clubhouse to the pool to miles of walking trails, you’ll have endless opportunities to fill your days with good times.
It’s a low-maintenance lifestyle, so you can lock it and leave it, head out into the world and explore. For the day. For the week. For as long as you want.
And Odenton, MD, is centrally located between Washington, D.C., Baltimore and Annapolis. So all the best of urban living in the Mid-Atlantic is just a short drive away. Check out the hottest new restaurants, catch a show or a ballgame. When Two Rivers is home, it’s all there for you. Go with the flow.
- The Hamlet Club – future clubhouse, resort-style outdoor and competition pool and more
- Dog Park
- Over 7 miles of walking & biking trails connecting to the County’s Washington, Baltimore, & Annapolis (WB&A) trail system
- 100+ acre Environmental Park with wooded walking trails, ponds, and wetlands (Coming Soon)
- Private Community Garden with fenced, raised garden beds for growing your own fruits, vegetables, and herbs
- Easy access to D.C., Baltimore and Annapolis
news, trends and insights
It happens in an instant. Maybe it happens when you see one of our most popular home designs right in front of you. Or maybe it’s when you discover that our most popular upgrades are already built...
The best thing about summer is being able to make the most out of your home’s outdoor living spaces. If you have a deck, private terrace, patio or a big backyard, you know that this is the perfect...
Dogs bring joy to our lives through their curious, joyful nature and tremendous loyalty. They’re always excited to see us and are quick to bring a smile to our faces. Research even shows that pet...
How to visit and enter these homes without an appointment:
- Look for the COME ON IN! sign on a participating home.
- Download and use the NterNow app on your smartphone to get a one-time access code — or simply call the phone number on the sign.
- Enter the access code on the lock and that’s it! Just walk in and enjoy your tour.
- When you’re ready to leave, simply close the door behind you.