Financing Your New Home
Winchester Homes Resources
TRI Pointe Connect
At TRI Pointe Connect®, we understand buying a home is a big decision. We take a personal approach, working closely with buyers, to alleviate worries with a simple and clear path to homeownership. Our integrity and commitment to excellence combined with our full range of services means financing your home doesn’t have to be difficult.
Mortgage Calculator and Monthly Payment*
Your actual rate, payment, and costs could be higher. Get an official Loan Estimate before choosing a loan.
**Assumptions. You are purchasing a single family home and primary residence. Rate is fixed. Debt-to-income ratio is less than 41% and excellent credit. These assumptions are subject to change without notice.
Your monthly payment would be*Learn more about Tri Pointe Connect
* This mortgage calculator is for illustrative purposes only and is not a guarantee. The monthly payment illustration on this tool does not include amounts for property taxes, insurance premiums, homeowner's association dues, or other factors that potentially could affect your monthly payment. Therefore, your actual monthly payment will be higher. Interest rates change frequently and without notice. Financing availability and terms will depend on your situation.
Meet the TRI Pointe Connect Mortgage Team
When you choose TRI Pointe Connect® to finance your new home purchase, our mortgage team makes your satisfaction its number one priority. We're with you every step of the way. Our consultants use their extensive experience to make your application process easy.
Helpful Tips and References
TRI Pointe Connect and our highly experienced mortgage team want to make your mortgage process smooth as you buy your new home. To help you get started, we've developed this library of resources so that you can learn more about home buying, financing and the closing process.
Rates, terms, and availability of programs are subject to change without notice. TRI Pointe Connect, LLC NMLS ID 1250459. Licensed as a Mortgage Lender by the Commissioner of Financial Regulation No. 21610. Licensed by the VA Bureau of Financial Institutions MC-5903. To verify a license please visit www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org
How to visit and enter these homes without an appointment:
- Look for the COME ON IN! sign on a participating home.
- Download and use the NterNow app on your smartphone to get a one-time access code — or simply call the phone number on the sign.
- Enter the access code on the lock and that’s it! Just walk in and enjoy your tour.
- When you’re ready to leave, simply close the door behind you.