Move-in Ready Homes Available!
2429 Glenallan Avenue Silver Spring, MD 20906
Get Directions Open Daily 11am - 6pm
- 1,831 - 2,392 Sq. Ft.
- 3 - 4 Bedrooms
- 2 - 3 Bathrooms
With the Glenmont Metro Station just a short walk away, Glenmont MetroCentre is the gateway to an exciting, urban lifestyle. When you choose one of these townhomes, you choose a community that offers endless possibilities. This prime D.C. metro area location gives you access to shopping, dining and entertainment options while your home serves as your source of comfort and relaxation.
These four-level townhomes can be personalized to fit your needs and unique style. Each home design has its own flexible options, from a finished lower level to an optional kitchen layouts. All designs contain an upper-level spacious owner’s suite that has access to an outdoor terrace. Whether you choose the Barton, the Oakley or the Denton, you will find your dream home and dream lifestyle at Glenmont MetroCentre. Visit one of our model homes to see for yourself!
Highlighted Included Features
- Four-Level Townhomes steps from Glenmont Metro station
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
- Granite Countertops in kitchens and islands
- Upper level outdoor terraces
- 10 Year Limited Homeowner’s Warranty
- Awards of Excellence Received From Maryland National Capital Building Association
- HomeSmart™ Technology Package in Every Home: Schlage Connect Front-Door Lock, Alarm.com Smart Thermostat, 2 Leviton Smart Lighting Controls, SkyBell Trim Plus Video Doorbell, and LiftMaster MyQ — Wifi-Enabled Garage Door Opener
floor plan and pricing
news, trends and insights
Because sometimes “adulting” is pretty amazing. Like buying your first home. You just discovered it’s as easy as it is exciting. We believe you shouldn’t have to adapt to the way your home...
You learn a lot of things in school — the circumference of the sun, how to find x, when to use the word “whom” — but one thing that’s rarely (if ever) taught is the knowledge you need to...
Every family knows there are many factors that make for a happy home. First and foremost, the physical spaces of a home must satisfy the wants and needs unique to that family. It’s the whole reason...